Friday, November 19, 2010

Quiet Book

Last Christmas I made Ella and the boys a quiet book. I need to do more pages for them now, but here is what I did get done. :)


Ella opening her book Christmas morning and playing with it


The dolls have clothes to dress them. Ella likes putting the clothes on and then taking them off to find the belly button.


Each shirt has the first initial of the kiddo the book was for.

The first page of the book. Obviously, the boys had their names, not Ella's. ;)

The "E" could be buttoned on her name.


The clothes for the doll can also be hung on the clothesline or stored in teh basket. This basket was wonky, so that one became Ella's.


Ella's doll.
To make the doll, I used a gingerbread man cookie cutter and traced.
It's difficult to tell, but there is a little french knot in the middle for a belly button.

Her doll dressed.

And the last page is a lace up shoe.
Tutorial/inspiration found here...
Several of her pages are ones that I will follow to add to the books.


1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! Love the clothes and the clothesline. Check out my blog for an award I gave you.

    ReplyDelete