Thursday, November 18, 2010

ATC's

ATC stands for artist trading cards. The cards are the same size as a baseball card, 3.5"x2.5". There are quite a few online communities out there devoted to atc's. The one I am a member of (swanli) is ATC's for All. Besides making miniature pieces of art (which is really satisfying when you need an instant creative outlet), you can trade with other artists or participate in swaps. These are all cards I have made for swaps. When I got pregnant I stopped, hopefully soon I will be able to start up again.

Make Me Happy Swap
Lady Bug
The Snow Queen Swap

"her cloak and cap were of snow..."

"The flake of snow grew larger and larger..."


"She was sitting in the Mirror of Understanding..."

"It was a lady...It was the Snow Queen."
Make Me Happy
"Whimsical Tea Pot"

Mosaic Madness (I am missing one)



Sparkle and Shine
"sweat, tears, or the sea."

"The Bride"

"I scream"

Christmas Tree
"Charlie Brown Christmas"

"Corona Christmas"




Vintage Postcard


Matisse Collage



Sticker (you had to create a background around a sticker)





No comments:

Post a Comment