Friday, May 2, 2014

More project spam

Why make a post about each project when I can just toss them all in one? If anyone out there reads this and wants more info about a specific project, I will do a post.


Ella decided she wanted to learn how to embroider. She did these beautiful hearts on burlap and I surprised her by getting them framed. She makes my heart explode!

Some Pillowcase dresses

 Decor for Ella's 5th birthday



 Decor for Thea's 3rd birthday

The kids favorite part (it was an "art" party) was the spin art. We used salad spinners (purchased at the dollar store) and thinned out tempura paint.


 Ella is "rain" painting




Patchwork Swoon Christmas Quilt (just the top). QAL found here http://hopefulhomemaker.com/wp/2013/01/07/scrappy-swoon-fabric-and-cutting/
                                               

Brownie Batter Parfait for Luke's Rugby team dinner (well, the dessert portion). Um, these are amazing.  http://cookiesandcups.com/brownie-batter-parfait/
                 

 Easter dresses. Both patterns are from Ottobre, just different issues. I have a crush on that magazine at the moment and want to make everything.




Summer dresses, although I should call them Spring dresses because they have worn them the minute they come out of the dryer, so every 3 days or so. Pattern is the same one I used on the blue shirts in the last post, McCall's 2025.


Munchkin dresses for the Wizard of Oz. I still have more to go. They all started as $3 chiffon skirts that were too short and no volume. I said I could fix them. Never say you can fix things. I have bits of chiffon and tulle all over the house. The edging is done with fishing line. SUPER easy!





No comments:

Post a Comment