Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hospital Outfit

Because my girls were going to share a room, there wasn't much nesting going on in the way of preparing a nursery. So, instead, I taught myself to crochet and made this hospital outfit for our little one.



Cocoon

Pattern found here...


Cloche

Pattern found here...


Kimono

Pattern found here...



applique my own design

Diaper cover

Pattern found here...



applique my own design




Baby Booties

Pattern found here...



applique my own design





Love.

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love the shoes. I want to make some like that or in the Mary Jane style, but all the patterns I found cost money and I'm too cheap. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Carly, me too! But, I had to have these! The pattern is really well written and worth the $.

      Delete